If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your communications skills to meaningful, purpose-driven work that helps make a difference, as well as working with prestigious global brands, this is the role for you. We’re looking for a communications professional with at least three years’ agency experience and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
- Opportunity to join Sefiani, one of Australia’s leading and award-winning strategic communications, reputation management, sustainability and technology communications agencies.
- We’re independent – so lots of flexibility, fast decision making and no bureaucracy.
- Our team is smart, professional and friendly, and your career will flourish with us through our Sefiani Academy and mentoring with some of the best in the business.
- We offer flexible working and true work/life balance – we don’t just talk about it.
- Work with a stimulating mix of leading blue-chip global clients, purpose-led organisations as well as tech-based disruptors. Sefiani clients range from Airbus, EY (Ernst & Young), CrowdStrike, 3M and Arcadis to Expedia Group, DoorDash, Ferrero, L’Oréal Australia and many more.
- Work on international programs through Sefiani’s affiliation with global communications firms APCO Worldwide, Grayling and Ruder Finn.
- Competitive salary with great benefits and the opportunity to grow.
- Brilliant company culture focused on team collaboration, professional development and fun!
Because of business growth, we’re seeking two dynamic Senior Account Executives / Account Managers to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to work with teams on both creative, insight-led campaigns as well as corporate communications programs for global blue-chip brands, to engage a diverse range of audiences and stakeholders. You are keen to apply your experience, smart thinking and contacts across B2B, B2C and government clients.
You will work with a best-in-class team delivering award-winning programs to help enhance and protect our clients’ brands and reputations. The role will include the implementation of integrated communications programs across earned media, social, content and partnerships. With a strong focus on the professional development of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn from our senior specialists in strategy and creative, as well as issues and crisis management.
The expertise you have, that we’ll help develop:
- 3+ years’ experience in a PR agency or in-house environment with experience in B2B and/or B2C communications.
- Some exposure to any of the following sectors particularly highly regarded: financial services, technology, professional services, property, healthcare or purpose-led organisations.
- You have exceptional media relations skills, know how to craft a great story and build positive relationships with journalists across mainstream and specialist media.
- You are a digital native, with experience delivering integrated campaigns across earned, paid and social channels.
- You are an excellent writer and captivating storyteller.
- You think smart and act fast, take initiative and bring proactive ideas to the table.
- You are curious, confident and able to develop positive relationships with clients, media and colleagues.
Our company culture:
People are our greatest asset, and Sefiani people are smart, professional and friendly. We have an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, heard and valued; and a spirit of team collaboration where people genuinely like each other and are ambitious for each other’s career success, ensuring no one is left behind.
We’re passionate about communications and our profession. We also value our time for family, friends, fitness and fun and have a true work/life balance – we don’t just talk about it! And we’re different because we don’t operate in silos. We create bespoke teams for each client account drawing from people across the agency, providing limitless opportunities for interesting work and career advancement.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Profit share bonus
- New client introduction recognition program
- The Gift of Time with two days for you
- Employee Recharge Days when a major piece of work is completed
- Summer Fridays finishing at 3.30pm
- One Volunteer Day off a year to work for a cause you are passionate about
- Rewards and recognition program through our Real Deal Awards
- Employee-get-employee referral bonus program
- Employee assistance through confidential external counselling support
- Be part of our Sefiani Social Club
This is your opportunity to make your next career step!
If you are interested, then we would love to hear from you at: email@example.com