29 Mar Sefiani shortlisted in five categories for 2022 Mumbrella CommsCon Awards
We are thrilled to have been shortlisted in five categories of the coveted Mumbrella CommsCon Awards for 2022, coming in as one of the top two most shortlisted agencies. These awards recognise and celebrate outstanding achievements in the Australian and New Zealand communications and public relations industry throughout the past year.
Categories in which we are shortlisted include:
- Sefiani team, Midsized Agency of the Year: This judges workplace culture, quality and effectiveness of our client work, innovation in service offering, thought leadership, professional development, employment benefits and financial performance.
- Robyn Sefiani, PR Leader of the Year
- Julia Hoy, PR Professional of the Year
As agents of change working with clients making a positive impact for a better future, we are also thrilled to see two of our campaigns focussed on sustainability and gender equality shortlisted in this year’s awards, including:
- Best B2B Campaign – Positioning EY as Sustainability and Climate Change Experts
- Pro Bono Campaign of the Year – “Power like you’ve never seen”, Women for Election
The Sefiani team is immensely proud of this recognition for our people and our work for clients, highlighting the strong contributions our colleagues are delivering to the highest standards in our industry.
We look forward to gathering at the Mumbrella CommsCon Awards event for an evening of collegiality and celebration on 19 May 2022 at the Four Seasons in Sydney.
Good luck to everyone shortlisted!
To read more about the great work and people of Sefiani, recognised by Mumbrella CommsCon, please see links below: