25 Mar We’re looking for a PR superstar!
The opportunity at Sefiani:
- Work with a stimulating mix of global and local client market leaders and challenger brands at one of Australia’s leading strategic communications agencies
- Join a team that is dynamic and ambitious, for ourselves and our clients
- Your career will flourish with ongoing professional development through the Sefiani Academy and mentoring by some of the best in the business
- Work on international programs through Sefiani’s affiliation with global communications firms APCO Worldwide, Grayling and Ruder Finn
- Competitive salary with great benefits and the opportunity to grow.
You’re a high performer with a brilliant attitude, a passion for media and social media, and an appetite to learn. In addition to being an exceptional writer, you’re well organised, with great attention to detail and have excellent research and reporting skills. You’re proficient in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and have a professional interpersonal and communication style.
Ideally, candidates will also have an interest in corporate and technology brands and a foundational knowledge of the Australian media landscape.
What you’ll be doing
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for supporting the team in implementing successful PR campaigns and activities for clients.
- Crafting media releases, pitches and materials, and undertaking media relations for our clients;
- Undertaking client account administration, media monitoring and reporting as required;
- Contributing ideas for client campaigns and initiatives;
- Undertaking research as requested for client and new business initiatives;
- Understanding of time management, meeting deadlines, problem-solving and knowing when to seek advice;
- Administration, reporting and meeting coordination/setup as required;
- Assistance with office support duties as required;
- Attending client meetings, internal meetings and brainstorms as required
Our company culture:
People are our greatest asset, and Sefiani people are smart, professional and friendly. We have an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, heard and valued; with a spirit of team collaboration where people genuinely like each other and are ambitious for each other’s career success, we ensure no one is left behind.
We’re passionate about communications and our profession. We also value our time for family, friends, fitness and fun and have a true work/life balance – we don’t just talk about it! And we’re different because we don’t operate in silos. We create bespoke teams for each client account drawing from people across the agency, providing limitless opportunities for interesting work and career advancement.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Profit share bonus
- New client introduction recognition program
- The Gift of Time with two days for you
- Employee Recharge Days when a major piece of work is completed
- Summer Fridays finishing at 3.30 pm
- One Volunteer Day off a year to work for a cause you are passionate about
- Rewards and recognition program through our Real Deal Awards
- Employee-get-employee referral bonus program
- Employee assistance through confidential external counselling support
- Be part of our Sefiani Social Club
This is your opportunity to make a significant career step!
If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for an Account Coordinator role with Sefiani.
please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Experience of working in a similar communications role or completing a communications project at your institute of study
- Attachments with 1-2 examples of your writing, which could range from published works, to blog posts and academic essays
Please be prepared to provide two independent referees.