Social Media Marketing
Tapping into online communities
Whether your organisation has thousands of Facebook fans or you are just starting to explore the merits of a Twitter account, your organisation has – right now – an online presence with the potential to affect your commercial success.
Social media channels are platforms to strengthen existing relationships and create new ones. Bypassing traditional media gatekeepers, they are avenues for promoting products and services, staking thought leadership positioning, and attracting talent.
Sefiani’s social media team helps sift through the challenges and opportunities this online environment presents. They will map your communication goals, identify whether social media is right for your organisation and, if it is, design a program aligned to your broader communication goals.
Your tailored social media plan may include:
- Strategic recommendations on how and where to engage online
- Social media audits and monitoring of online ‘chatter’
- Strategies for Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and other forums
- Content development such as blogs, video-sharing, picture-sharing and podcasting
- Blogger outreach and engagement with online identities
- Issues management including real-time monitoring and response.
We can pair your social media strategy with our online newsroom service to extend your media profile into new forums and improve your engagement with traditional media outlets seeking quality online content.
Online communications expertise for the digital world
Sefiani has also formed a strategic alliance with Australia’s leading social media intelligence company, SR7, which provides real-time risk identification and analysis, while also sourcing opportunities for stakeholder engagement in today’s online environment. Working collaboratively, the alliance provides comprehensive risk mitigation and social media expertise to successfully build and nurture your organisation’s online reputation.
Services available to your business include:
- social media monitoring and analysis;
- social media auditing;
- competitor analysis reporting;
- online stakeholder consultation;
- financial transaction activity monitoring (e.g. M&As);
- political and public policy threat analysis;
- independent social media engagement advice.
To establish, or improve, your social media strategy and better engage online communities please contact our digital team.