Protecting reputation in times of stress
Crisis situations – a sudden or unexpected circumstance that limits your control and exposes your reputation to potential damage – can arise at any time. They often attract intense and unwelcome media and public attention, and require a rapid and credible response. How you manage a crisis can help define your corporate reputation, or trigger its demise.
The greatest resource during a crisis is trusted counsel. A good adviser provides a sounding-board for your leadership, anticipates emerging pitfalls, plans contingencies and shapes appropriate media and stakeholder messaging throughout.
Sefiani has guided clients through complex crises in settings as diverse as heavy industry, financial markets and schools. Our real-time support when a crisis break includes:
- Advice on communicating with staff, customers and other stakeholders
- Media liaison, crafting of media statements
- Monitoring of media and online forums.
Crisis contingency planning is a valuable tool for ensuring your organisation is positioned to respond effectively in a crisis.
End-to-end issues management, crisis communication service
Sefiani has also formed a strategic alliance with Australia’s leading social media intelligence company, SR7, which provides real-time risk identification and crisis counsel in today’s online environment. Working collaboratively, the alliance will ensure early issues detection and ongoing risk mitigation. Services available to your business include:
- social media monitoring and analysis;
- social media auditing;
- competitor analysis reporting;
- online stakeholder consultation;
- financial transaction activity monitoring (e.g. M&As);
- political and public policy threat analysis;
- independent social media engagement advice.
To learn more about protecting your brand and corporate reputation in social and online media, contact our digital team.