Effective engagement with the political landscape
Many Sefiani clients require sustained or occasional representation to local, State or Federal Governments. In guiding clients through the political communications landscape, we draw on deep knowledge of Government processes to ensure clients have a voice with policy-makers.
As a registered lobbyist firm, Sefiani is authorised to facilitate representations to Ministers and their staff, local MPs, senior government bureaucrats and agency officials, and local government. Our assistance includes:
- Meetings with portfolio ministers and their representatives
- Written communications to ministers and agencies
- Formal submissions on matters of policy
- Monitoring Government decisions and policy development
- Observing public forums of interest to clients.
Public affairs and advocacy
Sefiani has practical experience implementing programs to influence Government decision-makers and community groups around particular issues. Our expertise spans:
- Public awareness campaigns
- Local and community issues management to rally a broad range of stakeholders
- Environmental education programs
- Public advocacy around contentious issues to build momentum for positive change.