Investor Relations & Financial Communications
Building a platform for shareholder and investor engagement
Financial markets and investors require clear and credible communications from listed companies that articulate the strategies in place and actions taken to build shareholder value. Specialised knowledge of the financial communications landscape, and compliance obligations of listed firms, is essential.
With direct experience in financial markets, Sefiani’s team guides ASX-listed companies in their communication with business media, shareholders, analysts and fund managers.
Sefiani’s service commences with an audit of financial media and analysts, to better understand the perceptions and attitudes (good and bad) they hold about a company. This feeds into the design of an investor communication program, and provides a benchmark for assessing progress in boosting your standing in the market subsequently.
Our financial and investor communication service covers:
- Financial media relations
- Financial calendar reporting – half-year and full-year results, AGMs
- Analyst and shareholder briefings, investor presentations
- M&A support (hostile and friendly), backdoor listings
- IPOs, capital raisings
- Annual Reports, prospectuses and other statutory collateral
- Investor road-shows.