Protecting your most valuable asset
Brand and reputation are foundational assets for your business. We understand the role of communications in protecting and nurturing these assets.
Our team will devise a program to convey your essential messages to key audiences, shape perceptions and thereby strengthen your brand and reputation. Elements of a program typically include:
- Strategic media relations – media perception audits, media releases and media relationship-building, media interview skills training, “press office” support
- Thought leadership – issues advocacy, CEO profiling, by-lined articles, speaking opportunities, targeted corporate sponsorships, use of proprietary research
- Reputation management – strategic counsel to protect reputation in times of crisis or in the face of industry-wide issues that pose a threat to individual companies
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) – dedicated programs to support charitable and philanthropic initiatives
- Corporate and strategic writing – speechwriting, presentation development, corporate collateral, employee newsletters, websites
- Business-to-business communication – creative initiatives to reach customers and other stakeholders directly, events, boardroom briefings, speaking engagements, corporate hospitality, networking forums.