Reputation Management, Corporate Branding & Communication
Protecting your most valuable asset
Brand and reputation are foundational assets for your business. We understand the role of communications in protecting and nurturing these assets.
Our team will devise a program to convey your essential messages to key audiences, shape perceptions and thereby strengthen your brand and reputation. Elements of a program typically include:
- Strategic media relations – media perception audits, media releases and media relationship-building, media interview skills training, “press office” support
- Thought leadership – issues advocacy, CEO profiling, by-lined articles, speaking opportunities, targeted corporate sponsorships, use of proprietary research
- Reputation management – strategic counsel to protect reputation in times of crisis or in the face of industry-wide issues that pose a threat to individual companies
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) – dedicated programs to support charitable and philanthropic initiatives
- Corporate and strategic writing – speechwriting, presentation development, corporate collateral, employee newsletters, websites
- Business-to-business communication – creative initiatives to reach customers and other stakeholders directly, events, boardroom briefings, speaking engagements, corporate hospitality, networking forums.